Saturday, November 21, 2015

Digital Diary

MY DIGITAL DIARY
2nd-5th November
You MUST write at least 3 sentences daily


MONDAY         
On Monday we went to go send the digital diary. Then we got to  go and get some tiles and 
it was so awesome. We went to go and get safety glasses and I got to go and get a big piece of 
tile. It took so long but then I got it done it was so long but I love it and we broke the tiles on a wood
table.                                                                                                                                                                                                                          


TUESDAY
On Tuesday we went to  check the digital diary and then we got  to put some of  the tiles 
 in a trolley. We brought it to the resource room and Max nearly broke one of them. Then we 
went to see the mosaic tiles. We were going to glue the broken bits of tiles but we did not have the 
equipment because the shed was locked.
WEDNESDAY
 On Wednesday we did the  digital diary so then I went to look at my mosaic. My mosaic is a cat
it looks so awesome. I love it and tomorrow I am going to glue them on and I have placed them on
some wood and my background is going to be red.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               


THURSDAY
On Thursday I glued the mosaic pieces onto the wood. I put  glue on under the tiles and stuck them 
 on the wood. But it was so sticky  and it was annoying and I did not get to finish it. I have to go and
do it on Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment